Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rosie O'Donnell thought she was dying when she had a heart attack
Posted on Saturday, October 06, 2012 at 09:49 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
She said: "I thought about what my mother must have felt because she knew she was dying and leaving five children under 12, My two youngest are nine and 12 and I was 10 when my mother died and I hardly remember her. I remember thinking, 'This is too soon to be done.' "
However, Rosie admits the health scare was her own fault as she gorged on calorific foods and gained 20lbs when her wife Michelle Rounds was in hospital after being diagnosed with Desmoid tumours, rare growths which can damage tissues and organs.
She told People magazine: "I tossed out all my junk food, especially anything with sugar. For once it wasn't difficult to live without sweets. Those foods almost killed me. It took a heart attack for me to learn to take care of myself."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...