Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rosie O’Donnell shares her breast cancer scare
Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 07:33 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Actress Rosie O'Donnell went public this week about a very real scare she recently received.
O'Donnell wrote on her blog that she recently had a biopsy because she found two suspicious lumps in her breast.
The talk-show host wrote on her blog that she received two "false positives."
She went on to write that she was very relieved that she had been given the all-clear from the disease.
"The doctor who warned of false positives/called to tell there were two spots/but not to worry/they looked innocent enough," she wrote.
"A two word text/and everything changes/thank u/amen (sic)."
This was O'Donnell's second scare in 20 years.
In 1992 she had a lump removed as a precaution.