Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rosie O'Donnell secretly married her girlfriend Michelle Rounds in June
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 09:21 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Rosie O'Donnell and Michelle Rounds|
Rosie wrote: "my wife michelle was diagnosed with desmoid tumors in june a mysterious rare - too often fatal disease that affects 3 in a million people
"we were to wed 10 days ago but her illness forced us to postpone the wedding luckily - as i was in ICU that day...
"we married in private before her surgery just the 2 of us (sic)."
Although the ceremony in New York City wasn't attended by friends and family due to the circumstances, the happy couple are planning a huge celebration with their loved ones as soon as possible.
Rosie added: "when we r both well enough will have the wedding of r dreams surrounded by those we cherish thankful for the love and support so many have given us during these trying times, including all of u stranger-friends connected thru invisible strands of wi fi."
Rosie recently had her own health scare, when she suffered a heart attack at her home but credited her survival to quick Internet research on her painful symptoms and a Bayer aspirin she had seen recommended in TV commercials.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...