Rosie O'Donnell makes comeback to prime time on Oprah Winfrey network
- Evangeline Lilly accused "Hobbit" co-star Orlando Bloom of lying about them getting drunk
- Niall Horan's mother went without to make sure her children had Christmas presents
- Charlie Sheen has shut down production on 'Anger Management' several times
- One Direction's Niall Horan is dating a Victoria's Secret "Angel"
- Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan is a new dad
Rosie O’Donnell is returning to daytime TV.
She will have a new talk show on the Oprah Winfrey network, set to debut on January 1st next.
Since leaving 'The View' three years ago, O'Donnell has adopted a low profile.
That, however, is about to change.
“It’s an honor and a privilege to work with Oprah Winfrey on her network,” O’Donnell said in a statement released Thursday. “I’m excited to be back on daytime television.”
From 1996 to 2002, O’Donnell hosted , The Rosie O’Donnell Show, winning six Emmy Awards.
“Rosie is an undeniable talent who has captivated TV audiences for nearly 20 years,” Winfrey said in a statement. “She’s a true original, who brings her authentic voice, dynamic energy and pure passion to everything she does.”
The one-hour show will be filmed in New York.
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...
- Did Gabriel Byrne and Madonna get very friendly as new book alleges? ...