Rosie O'Donnell makes comeback to prime time on Oprah Winfrey network
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Rosie O’Donnell is returning to daytime TV.
She will have a new talk show on the Oprah Winfrey network, set to debut on January 1st next.
Since leaving 'The View' three years ago, O'Donnell has adopted a low profile.
That, however, is about to change.
“It’s an honor and a privilege to work with Oprah Winfrey on her network,” O’Donnell said in a statement released Thursday. “I’m excited to be back on daytime television.”
From 1996 to 2002, O’Donnell hosted , The Rosie O’Donnell Show, winning six Emmy Awards.
“Rosie is an undeniable talent who has captivated TV audiences for nearly 20 years,” Winfrey said in a statement. “She’s a true original, who brings her authentic voice, dynamic energy and pure passion to everything she does.”
The one-hour show will be filmed in New York.