Rosie O'Donnell makes comeback to prime time on Oprah Winfrey network
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Rosie O’Donnell is returning to daytime TV.
She will have a new talk show on the Oprah Winfrey network, set to debut on January 1st next.
Since leaving 'The View' three years ago, O'Donnell has adopted a low profile.
That, however, is about to change.
“It’s an honor and a privilege to work with Oprah Winfrey on her network,” O’Donnell said in a statement released Thursday. “I’m excited to be back on daytime television.”
From 1996 to 2002, O’Donnell hosted , The Rosie O’Donnell Show, winning six Emmy Awards.
“Rosie is an undeniable talent who has captivated TV audiences for nearly 20 years,” Winfrey said in a statement. “She’s a true original, who brings her authentic voice, dynamic energy and pure passion to everything she does.”
The one-hour show will be filmed in New York.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...