Rosie O'Donnell lights up 'Oprah' after 13-year absence
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
It's taken 13 years between episodes (see picture above!), but today Rosie O'Donnell appeared on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" again. After the surprise of seeing the Queen of Daytime hosting the Queen of Talk, the interview turned out to be a zinger.
O'Donnell shared some of the details concerning her now famous run-in with Barbara Walters and Elizabeth Hasselbeck on "The View," including the main reasons why she decided to quit the show. O'Donnell also shared some of the details that led to her and Kelli O'Donnell's decision to divorce.
Oprah's main questions revolved around O'Donnell's role as mom to her four children, including how she and Kelli are co-parenting them now that they are apart. Rolled into this discussion was Rosie sharing a clip from her forthcoming movie "A Family is a Family is a Family."
The fact that neither daytime Queen mentioned is that Rosie's return to the afternoon talk circuit will coincide with Oprah's departure. Perhaps it's just as well, awckward silence doesn't play well on television.