Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rosie O'Donnell has become a mother for the fifth time
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2013 at 08:43 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Rosie O'Donnell and Michelle |
Rounds hold their new baby, Dakota.
Posting a picture of the baby on her Instagram page, she wrote:"We are thrilled to announce the arrival of our daughter Dakota."
The little girl weighed in at 5lb 5oz and Rosie's representative said "moms and baby are healthy and happy".
Rosie - who married Michelle in a secret ceremony last June - revealed last year that her then-fiancée had sought help from fertility specialists in a bid to get pregnant.
She said last January: "She's trying to get pregnant."
Soon after the couple married, Michelle was diagnosed with desmoid tumors, a rare cancer-like disease.
Two months later, Rosie suffered a heart attack.
The pair were planning a bigger wedding for later this year when they are both back to full health.
The talk show host blogged recently: "When we are both well enough, [we] will have the wedding of our dreams surrounded by those we cherish.
"[We are] thankful for the love and support so many have given us during these trying times."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...