Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rosie O'Donnell has become a mother for the fifth time
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2013 at 08:43 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Rosie O'Donnell and Michelle |
Rounds hold their new baby, Dakota.
Posting a picture of the baby on her Instagram page, she wrote:"We are thrilled to announce the arrival of our daughter Dakota."
The little girl weighed in at 5lb 5oz and Rosie's representative said "moms and baby are healthy and happy".
Rosie - who married Michelle in a secret ceremony last June - revealed last year that her then-fiancée had sought help from fertility specialists in a bid to get pregnant.
She said last January: "She's trying to get pregnant."
Soon after the couple married, Michelle was diagnosed with desmoid tumors, a rare cancer-like disease.
Two months later, Rosie suffered a heart attack.
The pair were planning a bigger wedding for later this year when they are both back to full health.
The talk show host blogged recently: "When we are both well enough, [we] will have the wedding of our dreams surrounded by those we cherish.
"[We are] thankful for the love and support so many have given us during these trying times."