Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rosario Dawson is “deeply in love” with ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ director Danny Boyle
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 at 08:37 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Danny Boyle and Rosario Dawson|
The ‘Sin City’ actress ditched plans to spend New Year’s Eve in Los Angeles with friends in order to jet off on a romantic vacation to Barbados with the ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ director and she has told friends the couple are crazy for each other.
A source told the Mail On Sunday newspaper: “Rosario cancelled her planned party with just a few days’ notice, saying she is deeply in love with Danny and that he hates Los Angeles and told her they’d have more fun in Barbados.
“I was like, ‘Wow’, when she said they were running off together. The queen stunt at the Olympics has made him a total international icon, but they aren’t the likeliest couple.
“She’s gorgeous and he’s not exactly an Adonis and there’s this 23-year age gap. But they’re really serious about each other.”
Despite their age gap, Rosario, 33 and 56-year-old Danny have a great deal in common.
The insider added: “She’s not your typical selfish Hollywood actress. She grew up in a New York squat and Danny’s dad was a laborer. Politically, they are on the same page and I guess it doesn’t hurt that Danny thinks Rosario is very sexy.”