Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rory McIlroy’s ex Holly Sweeney is in the mood for love this Valentine’s Day
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 at 10:22 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Holly Sweeney (Leon Farrell / Photocall Ireland)|
Holly, also from the North, was in Dublin last week to promote the Valentine offerings from the grocery chain Lidl. She admits she’s single but still friendly with McIlroy, and that she’s not opposed to meeting a new suitor.
More celebrity gossip on IrishCentral
John Walker Lindh, the American Taliban, seeks Irish citizenship - POLL
Amy Adams to star in and produce movie of Steve Martin’s novel ‘Object of Beauty’
“When Lidl approached me to promote their Valentine's Day range I was chuffed -- the roses are beautiful and I adored the champagne. Any guys looking to impress me this Valentine’s can get themselves down to Lidl,” she said.
It’s not quite the life she had touring the world with McIlroy, but good for her that she’s back in the game!