Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rory McIlroy’s ex Holly Sweeney is in the mood for love this Valentine’s Day
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 at 10:22 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Holly Sweeney (Leon Farrell / Photocall Ireland)|
Holly, also from the North, was in Dublin last week to promote the Valentine offerings from the grocery chain Lidl. She admits she’s single but still friendly with McIlroy, and that she’s not opposed to meeting a new suitor.
More celebrity gossip on IrishCentral
John Walker Lindh, the American Taliban, seeks Irish citizenship - POLL
Amy Adams to star in and produce movie of Steve Martin’s novel ‘Object of Beauty’
“When Lidl approached me to promote their Valentine's Day range I was chuffed -- the roses are beautiful and I adored the champagne. Any guys looking to impress me this Valentine’s can get themselves down to Lidl,” she said.
It’s not quite the life she had touring the world with McIlroy, but good for her that she’s back in the game!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...