Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rory McIlroy the romantic - Caroline Wozniacki sings her boyfriend’s praises
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 11:18 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
In addition to being the top ranked pro golfer in the world, Rory McIlroy also makes time to be a great boyfriend, this according to Caroline Wozniacki, his pro tennis playing galpal.
“Our schedules have been fitting really well. We both travel the world and follow the sun. He’s been making a lot of time for me,” Wozniacki told The Irish Times last weekend.
The couple have been together for nearly a year now, after McIlroy dumped his childhood sweetheart Holly Sweeney, and they seem quite content as one of the most well-known sporting couples in the world.
Wozniacki hasn’t been to the Irish Republic yet, she said, but she’s been to McIlroy’s Belfast home turf a couple of times.
“I’ve been to Belfast . . . I’d really like to (come to the south) so I’ll just have to check my schedule, and Rory’s as well,” she says.
The couple are regular users of Twitter and regularly go back and forth together. Last week Wozniacki, 20, noted McIlroy’s 23rd birthday on the social media site.
“Happy birthday to the best boyfriend in the world @McIlroyRory!! 23 years young today!!:))),” she tweeted.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...