Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rory McIlroy is selling his luxury $10 million mansion to move back in with his parents
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
McIlroy, 23, has listed his 6,000 square foot five bedroom home on the outskirts of Belfast for £2 million, reason being that with his worldwide golf schedule he hardly spends any time there. When he is home, he added, he’d just as soon stay with his parents.
“I have really enjoyed living here,” McIlroy says on the website advertising the house for sale. “The house has always been busy with friends and family and has suited us on all occasions.”
The house boasts all kinds of amenities, including a gym, tennis court, limestone floors and, last but certainly not least, four golfing greens.
"When I go back home to Northern Ireland, I'll just spend time with my mum and dad. Hopefully they'll have a room for me there," McIlroy said.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...