Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rory McIlroy is selling his luxury $10 million mansion to move back in with his parents
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
McIlroy, 23, has listed his 6,000 square foot five bedroom home on the outskirts of Belfast for £2 million, reason being that with his worldwide golf schedule he hardly spends any time there. When he is home, he added, he’d just as soon stay with his parents.
“I have really enjoyed living here,” McIlroy says on the website advertising the house for sale. “The house has always been busy with friends and family and has suited us on all occasions.”
The house boasts all kinds of amenities, including a gym, tennis court, limestone floors and, last but certainly not least, four golfing greens.
"When I go back home to Northern Ireland, I'll just spend time with my mum and dad. Hopefully they'll have a room for me there," McIlroy said.