Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rory McIlroy is selling his luxury $10 million mansion to move back in with his parents
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
McIlroy, 23, has listed his 6,000 square foot five bedroom home on the outskirts of Belfast for £2 million, reason being that with his worldwide golf schedule he hardly spends any time there. When he is home, he added, he’d just as soon stay with his parents.
“I have really enjoyed living here,” McIlroy says on the website advertising the house for sale. “The house has always been busy with friends and family and has suited us on all occasions.”
The house boasts all kinds of amenities, including a gym, tennis court, limestone floors and, last but certainly not least, four golfing greens.
"When I go back home to Northern Ireland, I'll just spend time with my mum and dad. Hopefully they'll have a room for me there," McIlroy said.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...