Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rory McIlroy is selling his luxury $10 million mansion to move back in with his parents
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
McIlroy, 23, has listed his 6,000 square foot five bedroom home on the outskirts of Belfast for £2 million, reason being that with his worldwide golf schedule he hardly spends any time there. When he is home, he added, he’d just as soon stay with his parents.
“I have really enjoyed living here,” McIlroy says on the website advertising the house for sale. “The house has always been busy with friends and family and has suited us on all occasions.”
The house boasts all kinds of amenities, including a gym, tennis court, limestone floors and, last but certainly not least, four golfing greens.
"When I go back home to Northern Ireland, I'll just spend time with my mum and dad. Hopefully they'll have a room for me there," McIlroy said.