Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rory McIlroy denying that he and Caroline Wozniacki are engaged
Posted on Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 10:08 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki|
Superstar couple Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki are insisting that they are not engaged after Wozniacki was spotted wearing a diamond ring in Australia this week.
Wozniacki, a pro tennis player, was in Australia ahead of her Brisbane International tournament. The couple reportedly spent the holidays together, further fueling rumors of an upcoming engagement.
McIlroy’s representatives issued a statement saying “On behalf of Rory McIlroy I would like to confirm that he has NOT become engaged to Caroline Wozniacki as was originally reported in Australian press,” a short statement reads.
“Rory is in Australia to support Caroline before he heads in January to Abu Dhabi.”
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...