Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rory McIlroy denying that he and Caroline Wozniacki are engaged
Posted on Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 10:08 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki|
Superstar couple Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki are insisting that they are not engaged after Wozniacki was spotted wearing a diamond ring in Australia this week.
Wozniacki, a pro tennis player, was in Australia ahead of her Brisbane International tournament. The couple reportedly spent the holidays together, further fueling rumors of an upcoming engagement.
McIlroy’s representatives issued a statement saying “On behalf of Rory McIlroy I would like to confirm that he has NOT become engaged to Caroline Wozniacki as was originally reported in Australian press,” a short statement reads.
“Rory is in Australia to support Caroline before he heads in January to Abu Dhabi.”
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...