Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rory McIlroy denying that he and Caroline Wozniacki are engaged
Posted on Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 10:08 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki|
Superstar couple Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki are insisting that they are not engaged after Wozniacki was spotted wearing a diamond ring in Australia this week.
Wozniacki, a pro tennis player, was in Australia ahead of her Brisbane International tournament. The couple reportedly spent the holidays together, further fueling rumors of an upcoming engagement.
McIlroy’s representatives issued a statement saying “On behalf of Rory McIlroy I would like to confirm that he has NOT become engaged to Caroline Wozniacki as was originally reported in Australian press,” a short statement reads.
“Rory is in Australia to support Caroline before he heads in January to Abu Dhabi.”