Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rory McIlroy denying that he and Caroline Wozniacki are engaged
Posted on Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 10:08 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki|
Superstar couple Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki are insisting that they are not engaged after Wozniacki was spotted wearing a diamond ring in Australia this week.
Wozniacki, a pro tennis player, was in Australia ahead of her Brisbane International tournament. The couple reportedly spent the holidays together, further fueling rumors of an upcoming engagement.
McIlroy’s representatives issued a statement saying “On behalf of Rory McIlroy I would like to confirm that he has NOT become engaged to Caroline Wozniacki as was originally reported in Australian press,” a short statement reads.
“Rory is in Australia to support Caroline before he heads in January to Abu Dhabi.”