Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki’s romance is going strong despite a tough couple of weeks
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki going strong|
They've weathered some tough times in their professional lives these past few weeks, but Irish golf superstar Rory McIlroy and his tennis playing sweetie Caroline Wozniacki insist their romance is still going strong.
McIlroy had a meltdown and walked off the course a couple of weeks ago, and Woz hasn’t won a substantial tournament in a long time, so the press decided that broken hearts might be the reason for the poor play – not to mention that they haven’t been tweeting each other nearly as much as they used to.
But the couple dubbed Wozzilroy insist that their nearly two-year old relationship is still going strong.
"Just because I have a bad day on the golf course and Caroline loses a match in Malaysia, it doesn't mean that we're breaking up," McIlroy said.
"It's sport. And look, I'd rather keep my private life as private as possible. Everything on that front is great.”
Danish Caroline, sporting the dazzling sapphire ring Rory gifted her with at Christmas, also affirmed that all is well in paradise.
“We’ve been in the media spotlight for so long . . . I think we’ve gotten used to that part of it. We don’t really pay attention to it anymore,” she said. “Unless it’s a rumor like there was the other day that we’ve broken up and I was like, ‘Oh really? I didn’t realize that. Thanks for letting me know.’”
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...