Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rooney Mara and boyfriend Charles McDowell spotted in NYC with cute matching hats
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2012 at 08:32 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Rooney Mara and Charles McDowell|
Mara seems to have been making a point of really pumping up her lady-like look in a bid to work against her latest role as punk Lisbeth in the latest Stieg Larsson movie.
Although the Daily Mail said they thought her look on the streets of NYC was a little more Lisbeth than Mara, I don't think so at all. Rooney certainly looked relaxed though and she seems to be letting her natural beauty shine through.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Do these St Patrick's Day t-shirts depict Irish as drunk and dumb?
Top ten old Irish phrases and their meanings - Éirinn Go Brách
Contrary to what the tabloids might think life really is not a cat walk / red carpet.
But speaking of red carpets....Mara and McDowell flew into JFK airport with very little luggage. The pair are expected to arrive in LA just in time for the Golden Globes. Mara has been nominated for her latest role, alongside Daniel Craig in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".
Here's the trailer:
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...