Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rooney Mara and boyfriend Charles McDowell spotted in NYC with cute matching hats
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2012 at 08:32 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Rooney Mara and Charles McDowell|
Mara seems to have been making a point of really pumping up her lady-like look in a bid to work against her latest role as punk Lisbeth in the latest Stieg Larsson movie.
Although the Daily Mail said they thought her look on the streets of NYC was a little more Lisbeth than Mara, I don't think so at all. Rooney certainly looked relaxed though and she seems to be letting her natural beauty shine through.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Do these St Patrick's Day t-shirts depict Irish as drunk and dumb?
Top ten old Irish phrases and their meanings - Éirinn Go Brách
Contrary to what the tabloids might think life really is not a cat walk / red carpet.
But speaking of red carpets....Mara and McDowell flew into JFK airport with very little luggage. The pair are expected to arrive in LA just in time for the Golden Globes. Mara has been nominated for her latest role, alongside Daniel Craig in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".
Here's the trailer: