Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ronan Keating won't write songs about his marriage breakdown
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 09:46 AM
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
- Denise Richards has retained custody of Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen's sons
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato got a new tattoo by Bang Bang
- Carey Mulligan and ‘The Great Gatsby’ cast dazzle on Cannes red carpet
Ronan - who has kids Jack, 13, Marie, 11, and six-year-old Ali with Yvonne - said: “I haven’t written songs about anyone.
“I’ve hurt enough people. I’ve caused enough trouble and heartache.
“I don’t want to do that on this record. I want calm. That’s where I am."
In 2009, Ronan's Boyzone bandmate Stephen Gately died suddenly from a pulmonary oedema and the singer admits his pal's passing made him more determined to live life to the full.
He said: "When Stephen died, everything changed.
"I had never lost anybody that young. It brought the rest of the band together, like brothers, and taught us all that life is so fragile. Perhaps it's a cliche, but it became important to live every day to its best."