Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ronan Keating won't write songs about his marriage breakdown
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 09:46 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Ronan - who has kids Jack, 13, Marie, 11, and six-year-old Ali with Yvonne - said: “I haven’t written songs about anyone.
“I’ve hurt enough people. I’ve caused enough trouble and heartache.
“I don’t want to do that on this record. I want calm. That’s where I am."
In 2009, Ronan's Boyzone bandmate Stephen Gately died suddenly from a pulmonary oedema and the singer admits his pal's passing made him more determined to live life to the full.
He said: "When Stephen died, everything changed.
"I had never lost anybody that young. It brought the rest of the band together, like brothers, and taught us all that life is so fragile. Perhaps it's a cliche, but it became important to live every day to its best."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...