Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Roma Downey and Mark Burnett revving up with Danica Patrick at a NASCAR race
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 09:02 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Roma Downey and her husband Mark Burnett at a NASCAR race in Virginia.|
Roma Downey and her husband Mark Burnett recently hung out at a NASCAR race in Virginia, where they served as grand marshals and spoke about their fondness for the queen of speed Danica Patrick.
“I’m going to be cheering for Miss Danica, of course. A pioneer woman – she’s extraordinary, doing it for the girls,” said Downey, still on Cloud 9 after the massive success earlier this year of her miniseries The Bible which she produced with Burnett.
The Downey-Burnett clan likes racing cars, and Burnett, producer of huge hits like The Voice and Survivor, is thinking about adding a new show to his reality stable based on NASCAR.
“We absolutely do [race cars], as a family out in California,” Burnett told the NASCAR website. “The whole family goes. My wife’s fast on the race track.”
Downey, originally from Co. Derry and now resident in Malibu with Burnett and their three kids, soaked in the atmosphere of the Virginia race.
“How fun is this to be here? We have our kids here with us and we're all getting in the spirit of the excitement of the day, from driving in this morning and seeing people camped beside the road. It's a whole happening here,” she said.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...