Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rod Stewart took up yoga - but gave up when he fell into his fireplace
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 09:13 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Rod Stewart talks about his attempt at yoga|
He explained in his new book 'Rod: The Autobiography': "A man came to the house to teach me the fundamentals.
"As I was attempting to master a beginner's level 'balancing table' position, I fell over into the fireplace.
"Surely if God had meant us to do yoga, he would have put our heads behind our knees."
While the 67-year-old star is known for his love of cars, he admits he is terrified of appearing on motoring shows - because his technical knowledge is so poor.
Rod - who is married to 41-year-old model Penny Lancaster - said: "Mechanically speaking, I don't really know one end from the other.
"They keep asking me to go on 'Top Gear' - but I'm worried they're going to start talking to me about camshafts and drivetrains and using words like 'torque', at which point I'd be lost."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...