Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rod Stewart emailed his children to let them know he was a father again
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 11:21 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Rod – who also has six-year-old Alistair with Penny – said: “I wanted them to all know at the same time, no favoritism. We all email each other a lot. We all keep in touch. They’re all great kids, I’m very proud of them.”
The 66-year-old star – who also has 48-year-old daughter Sarah, who was raised by adoptive parents, Kimberly, 31, Sean, 30, Ruby, 23, Renee, 18, and 16-year-old Liam with four of his former partners - would love to take all his brood on holiday but admits it would be difficult to plan.
He said: “At this stage with my lot, with the age differences, they’re all off doing things.
“I get five or six of them that are OK to go, then Renee will go off dancing. That will finish then ice hockey will start for Liam and it’s hard to get them all together. But we’re working on it.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...