Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rod Stewart emailed his children to let them know he was a father again
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 11:21 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Rod – who also has six-year-old Alistair with Penny – said: “I wanted them to all know at the same time, no favoritism. We all email each other a lot. We all keep in touch. They’re all great kids, I’m very proud of them.”
The 66-year-old star – who also has 48-year-old daughter Sarah, who was raised by adoptive parents, Kimberly, 31, Sean, 30, Ruby, 23, Renee, 18, and 16-year-old Liam with four of his former partners - would love to take all his brood on holiday but admits it would be difficult to plan.
He said: “At this stage with my lot, with the age differences, they’re all off doing things.
“I get five or six of them that are OK to go, then Renee will go off dancing. That will finish then ice hockey will start for Liam and it’s hard to get them all together. But we’re working on it.”