Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Rock of Ages" star Alec Baldwin "pushed and shoved" a photographer in New York City
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 12:52 PM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Alec Baldwin shoving a photographer in NYC|
Marcus told the New York Daily News newspaper: "He was looking mad. He said, 'Step back, step back.' I said, 'We're moving back.' "
According to the publication, Alec grabbed a second photographer, prompting Marcus to tell him to back off.
Marcus added: "I said, 'Don't touch him'. I knew he was going to attack me. I stepped back, and he kept coming.
"He comes after me, starts shoving and punching me - one time, right in the chin. And then he started shoving me, and pushing me. Then he goes the other way."
Fellow photographer Goran Veljic added: "He was like crazy, you know? There was an eruption of mad. ... You're going to get a marriage license, you should be happy. What happened with this guy?"
However, the 'Rock of Ages' actor had a different take on events, insisting he was "almost hit" by a waiting photographer.
He tweeted: "A 'photographer' almost hit me in the face with his camera this morning. #allpaparazzishouldbewaterboarded (sic)"