'Robin Hood' star Russell Crowe talks tights on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Irish Australian, Russell Crowe, talked about his upcoming movie “Robin Hood” at the unveiling of his very own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The new action adventure movie, directed by Ridley Scott, will be more historically correct than previous Robin Hood movies. This means the Merry Men will be going without tights.
Crowe said “We start our story in 1199. Tights don't come into play until the 1600s. I do apologize to those who will be disappointed that there are no tights.” Somehow I don’t think the audience will be too disappointed with this result.
At the unveiling of his Hollywood star were his wife and two sons along with Sam Worthington, of "Avatar" and "Clash of the Titans" fame, "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno, and director-producers Ron Howard and Brian Grazer.
Crowe’s star now sits next to fellow Aussie Nicole Kidman, Anthony Hopkins and Martin Scorsese. At the ceremony attended by more than 500, Crowe said “Thanks for the privilege. I’ll always be grateful for it.”
“Robin Hood” will be released on May 14th with Cate Blanchett playing his love interest, Lady Marian.