Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robin Gibb’s Irish wife speaks about the Bee Gee’s last words
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 10:13 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Dwina Gibb leaves her husband's funeral last week in Oxfordshire, England (Pic: © Enigma)|
“Now all I want is his old room back with Robin in it. I always sleep with his teddy bear beside him. I gave it to him a long time ago and Robin’s initials embroidered on the teddy's blue shirt,” she told the Sun.
Dwina, a native of Co. Tyrone, is many things – author, poet, artist and Druid priestess. She wrote a parting poem for her husband of 27 years called “My Songbird Has Flown” which was read at the funeral.
It hasn’t been easy on Dwina. Robin fathered a love child three years ago and paid the mother, a former housekeeper, a settlement of £4 million months before he died.
Reports out of England say that Dwina is worried that his former mistress, Claire Yang, will seek more cash when the details of his £140 million estate are made public.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...