Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robin Gibb’s Irish wife speaks about the Bee Gee’s last words
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 10:13 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Dwina Gibb leaves her husband's funeral last week in Oxfordshire, England (Pic: © Enigma)|
“Now all I want is his old room back with Robin in it. I always sleep with his teddy bear beside him. I gave it to him a long time ago and Robin’s initials embroidered on the teddy's blue shirt,” she told the Sun.
Dwina, a native of Co. Tyrone, is many things – author, poet, artist and Druid priestess. She wrote a parting poem for her husband of 27 years called “My Songbird Has Flown” which was read at the funeral.
It hasn’t been easy on Dwina. Robin fathered a love child three years ago and paid the mother, a former housekeeper, a settlement of £4 million months before he died.
Reports out of England say that Dwina is worried that his former mistress, Claire Yang, will seek more cash when the details of his £140 million estate are made public.