Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson’s sisters have finally forgiven Kristen Stewart for cheating on him
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 12:15 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
Robert has rekindled his romance with his ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2’ co-star despite her fling with married director Rupert Sanders and although it took his siblings Lizzy and Victoria some time to move past Kristen’s betrayal, they have decided to forgive her for their 26-year-old brother’s sake.
A source told HollywoodLife.com: "It was really important for Kristen to win back the love and trust of Rob's family, and she has done just that.
"They are all back on really good terms -- even better than before. Kristen reached out to Rob's sisters and expressed how sorry she was. They are proud of how far she has come and they know she has been treating their brother like gold."
It was recently revealed Kristen, 22, is set to star in a sequel to ‘Snow White And The Huntsman’, the movie on which she met and fell for Rupert but he will not return as director as he is still trying to save his marriage to Liberty Ross.
A source said: "The script has already been written and production will begin late next year.
"However, Rupert Sanders definitely won't be a part of the project. Rupert didn't want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director."