Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson's life mantra is 'don't be a pu**y'
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2012 at 10:21 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
He said: "[My life mantra is] don't be a pu**y. Basically, that's the best thing you can ever think. I've had so many occasions in my life where I've acted like a pu**y and regretted it. Have you seen that Mike Tyson documentary? That bit where he says he'd defeated the guy before he's walked into the ring, it's the same thing.
"With acting, I was always so scared. But you get to the point where you realise it doesn't matter."
The decision to be braver led him star as a billionaire playboy in new movie 'Cosmopolis', but he admits it is still a struggle for him to always feel completely comfortable.
He added to Shortlist magazine: "Oh man, I was terrified on 'Cosmopolis'. There was a sex scene and I was cringing. The girl was really comfortable with her clothes off - and I'm not. She took all her clothes off and I was just sitting there going, 'Um, I haven't got my 'ball-sack' on.' F**king amazing."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...