Robert Pattinson's girlfriend, Kristen Stewart believes not being an 'asshole' is the key to a good relationship
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson|
The 21-year-old actress has been dating her 'Twilight Saga' co-star Robert Pattinson – who plays Edward Cullen, the vampire love of her character Bella Swan - since 2009 and Kristen says being honest and refusing to "take s**t" is the only way to maintain a successful love affair.
She said: "Hmm … good relationship advice for me tends to be being honest and knowing yourself. Don't be an asshole. That's my advice. Don't be mean. Don't take s**t. Don't settle."
Robert Pattinson and Ashley Greene set to begin promotions for ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’
Robert Pattinson thinks Kristen Stewart looks like 'an alien' in 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' - VIDEO
Robert Pattinson took his girlfriend Kristen Stewart on a tour of his hometown
Although Kristen and Robert, 25, share an on-screen love affair, she admits she doesn't like to watch the 'Twilight' movies with him but instead prefers to view them with Robert's fictional romance rival Taylor Lautner, who plays werewolf Jacob Black.
She told the US edition of Glamour magazine: "It’s fun to watch with him because we actually sit and watch it. Me and Taylor are actual 'Twilight' fans, so we can sit there and be totally into it! Whereas I sit there with Rob … he likes it, but he has just such a different energy."