Robert Pattinson's girlfriend, Kristen Stewart believes not being an 'asshole' is the key to a good relationship
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson|
The 21-year-old actress has been dating her 'Twilight Saga' co-star Robert Pattinson – who plays Edward Cullen, the vampire love of her character Bella Swan - since 2009 and Kristen says being honest and refusing to "take s**t" is the only way to maintain a successful love affair.
She said: "Hmm … good relationship advice for me tends to be being honest and knowing yourself. Don't be an asshole. That's my advice. Don't be mean. Don't take s**t. Don't settle."
Robert Pattinson and Ashley Greene set to begin promotions for ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’
Robert Pattinson thinks Kristen Stewart looks like 'an alien' in 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' - VIDEO
Robert Pattinson took his girlfriend Kristen Stewart on a tour of his hometown
Although Kristen and Robert, 25, share an on-screen love affair, she admits she doesn't like to watch the 'Twilight' movies with him but instead prefers to view them with Robert's fictional romance rival Taylor Lautner, who plays werewolf Jacob Black.
She told the US edition of Glamour magazine: "It’s fun to watch with him because we actually sit and watch it. Me and Taylor are actual 'Twilight' fans, so we can sit there and be totally into it! Whereas I sit there with Rob … he likes it, but he has just such a different energy."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...