Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson's friends don't want him to get back together with cheating Kristen Stewart
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 11:00 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
A source told Us Weekly magazine: "His friends don't want to see him hurt again. They can't stand her. But Rob has hope in their romance."
The couple have been having secret meetings in the guest house of a mutual friend's Los Angeles home as they work through their problems and insiders say they will soon go public with their romance.
An insider told RadarOnline.com: "They're working it out - he's still in love with her.
"They will announce they're a couple again in a few months."
Kristen, 22, recently insisted their off-screen drama won't affect their promotion of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' - the final movie in the vampire series they both star in - in November.
Speaking at the premiere of 'On The Road' at the Toronto Film Festival, Kristen said: "We're going to be fine. We're totally fine."
Kristen and Robert play on-screen lovers Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in the popular vampire franchise and the brunette beauty is determined she won't let her "momentary indiscretion" affect their professionalism or let their fans down.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...