Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson wore a wig for 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' -VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 09:50 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
So Robert was presented with a hair piece, with which he was less than impressed.
Speaking at San Diego Comic-Con, he revealed: "We had to do the re-shoots a few weeks ago, and it was the first time I had to wear a wig. I couldn't believe my last two days on 'Twilight' they put this orange wig on my hair."
Robert hated the wig, which he branded "Frankenstein's monster", and he also revealed the toupee was "an amalgamation of six [different] wigs" combined into one.
However, the British heartthrob - who is dating his 'Twilight Saga' co-star Kristen Stewart - could still allow himself a small laugh over his wig woes.
When asked what advice he would give his younger self if he could go back in time, he joked, "Don't succumb to peer pressure and start wearing a wig like everybody else in this cast."
Many of Robert's co-stars, including Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed, all had to wear wigs for their supernatural roles in the franchise.
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' is due for release this November.
Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Official Trailer