Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson will debut a clip from 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' at the MTV Video Music Awards
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 at 11:04 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The hunk will present a 90 second preview from the final film in the series during the live awards show. He will be joined by Taylor Lautner and other cast members from the film to introduce the footage at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
There is no word as to whether Robert's co-star and recent ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart will also be at the awards.
Other presenters on the night will include boy band The Wanted, Andy Samberg, Ke$ha and Miley Cyrus.
The entire VMAs will be hosted by Kevin Hart, who has already joked he is planning to strap up Kanye West, so he cannot do another of his famous stage invasions.
He joked: "With Kanye we've got a seatbelt for his seat that he can't get out of, little things that they never thought of in the past to make sure it all goes OK this year.
"No, actually I hope someone does something stupid though, that's what it's all about.
We need stuff to talk about the next day. It's the MTV VMAs. This is where all the stupid stuff can happen and should happen."
The night also has an incredible line up of performers including Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Green Day, Pink and One Direction.
Alicia Keys will also take to the stage, debuting a new song for the first time.
The MTV VMAs take place tomorrow and will be broadcast live on MTV in the US at 20:00 Pacific Time.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...