Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson will be married to Kristen Stewart by Thanksgiving time next year
Posted on Thursday, November 24, 2011 at 10:44 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
I expect Rob and Kristen to tie the knot by Thanksgiving next year,
I really think the fake wedding on screen in the latest 'Twilight' movie will be repeated in the real world by next Thanksgiving.
Given the incredible success of the movie and the clear chemistry between them it seems inevitable they will tie the knot.
Last night they were pictured very much in love at a concert in England
After all they have been dating long enough that it would hardly be a surprise.
The public has become so accustomed to them as a couple that anything other than a wedding at this point would be seen as very strange.
Sure Rob sowed his wild oats and had fun as a carefree bachelor.
But Kristen has really won his heart and has done so in that quiet understated way of hers.
It is obvious that they are not acting when they embrace and kiss during their wedding scene.
Expect the wedding bells to ring out by this time next year folks.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...