Robert Pattinson was turned away from meeting Beyonce Knowles
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Robert Pattinson turned away by the Queen...Beyonce|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 'Twilight Saga' hunk and four friends watched Beyonce perform in Los Angeles last week but after the group tried to chat to her backstage, they were sent away because they didn't have the correct credentials.
A source told In Touch magazine: “He was at the concert with four dudes, smoking, but in a great mood. He was trying to get into the Beyoncé meet and greet, but he didn’t have the right credentials and he didn’t make it in!
“His friends tried to sneak into the meet and greet! After they weren’t allowed in, [Rob] waited for 10 minutes at the door and security said no.”
Robert, 27, wasn't the only star at Beyonce's show at the Staples Centre. Other celebrities in attendance included Seth Rogen and 'Glee' stars Lea Michele, Naya Rivera and Chris Colfer, as well as Brittany Snow, Derek Hough, Karina Smirnoff, Tiffani Thiessen, Jason Alexander, Tyler Hoechlin and Bella Thorne.
Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner, were given front row seats by Beyonce, who is good friends with their sister Kim's boyfriend Kanye West.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...