Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson was "starstruck' the first time he met Kristen Stewart
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2012 at 10:05 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
The 'Breaking Dawn: Part 2' star - who recently reconciled with the 22-year-old actress following her 'momentary indiscretion' with director Rupert Sanders last August - claims he was completely in awe of his girlfriend the first time he met her at a casting for the 'Twilight Saga' series in 2008.
Speaking at a Los Angeles press conference ahead of the release of the final installment of the vampire franchise later this month, the 26-year-old actor said: "I was starstruck by Kristen, too, when we first met."
The British heartthrob also admitted he was blown away by his fellow 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' co-stars when he first met them on the set of the movie in 2004.
He revealed: "My impressions of them... I'm still just trying to come with terms of acknowledging being an actor at all. When I did 'Harry Potter', I remember looking at Dan [Radcliffe,] Rupert [Grint,] and Emma [Watson] and being like 'Wow, those guys are actors.' I was starstruck and I wanted to be one too."
But the 'Water For Elephants' actor wasn't quite as complimentary about his other co-star Taylor Lautner after he was informed the 20-year-old couldn't remember the first time he met him, according to HollywoodLife.com.
He said: "Gee I don't remember meeting him either. I met him when he was wearing his wig and stuff."
Kristen and Robert's relationship is now said to be back in a "magical place" and although the couple haven't moved back in together they are spending as much time together as possible.
The couple attended Maroon 5's Halloween bash at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery on Wednesday (31.10.12) and were spotted holding hands.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...