Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson wants to keep his relationship with Kristen Stewart ‘professional’
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:32 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart|
A source told The Sun newspaper: "It's a purely business decision. He's keen to make sure fans and Hollywood see he can be professional when it comes to Kristen."
However, the heartbroken star is still refusing to discuss the 22-year-old brunette beauty in interviews and wants to keep all press relevant to the film.
This comes after Kristen announced "we're going to be fine. We're totally fine," when she was quizzed about promoting 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' with Robert in November.
She added: "We have been waiting for this thing to be unleashed for so long. It was sort of one of those situations where you just have to put yourself in your body and go appreciate the moment."
The couple - who met while playing on-screen lovers Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in the vampire franchise - had been rumoured to have rekindled their romance, after it had been "communicated to people" during the Toronto Film Festival that they were back on.