Robert Pattinson violently pushed a security guard in LA last weekend
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 'Cosmopolis' star was captured on camera shoving a guy, who he mistakenly thought was a photographer, out of his way after enjoying a few drinks with two friends at the Troubadour nightclub in West Hollywood, Los Angeles on Friday.
The 27-year-old British actor was swarmed by paparazzi as he made his way into a waiting vehicle outside the hotspot, despite being surrounded by security, and suddenly threw his hand towards a man's face in the crowd, pushing him backwards and knocking his glasses off his face.
The incident was captured on camera by gossip website TMZ.com and the victim, who is part of the club's security team, can be heard saying: "He grabbed me on my face," as he picked up his glasses.
But he quickly brushed off the incident, adding: "He (Robert) thought I was somebody else."
A source close to the 'Twilight Saga' star told HollywoodLife.com that Robert has been miserable since splitting up with Kristen Stewart.
The insider said: "Rob is missing Kristen like crazy. He thought by moving to Beverly Hills and hanging out with his new friends it would take his mind off Kristen, but it has done the complete opposite. His distractions are only making him miss Kristen more.
"He is lonely and sad. He's in a new home, but it doesn't matter, having Kristen not around isn't the same. He used to laugh with Kristen and things just aren't the same with her not around."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...