Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson vindicated after girlfriend Kristen Stewart wears painful 'vampire' contact lens
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 10:01 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Robert Pattinson says he was glad that girlfriend Kristen Stewart finally had to wear the painful gold, 'vampire' contact lenses he had to deal with throughout the entire 'Twilight Saga.'
The actor told MTV News that Stewart, who had to wear brown contacts as Bella Swan, thought the contacts was no big deal.
"She's like, 'I wear contact lenses. Why do you always complain about yours?' " Pattinson said.
More money than sense? - 'Twilight's' Robert Pattinson's dog gets his own seat on planes
George Clooney considered killing himself six years ago while filming 'Syriana'
Liam Neeson is uncomfortably good in Ricky Gervais’ ‘Life’s too Short’ – VIDEOS
But then Stewart had to wear the gold contacts herself once she transformed into a vampire, which happens in the 'Breaking Dawn' films.
"When she finally wore them and was complaining about them every second of the day," said Pattinson, "it was kind of satisfying."
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 1" opens in theaters on November 18.