Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson vindicated after girlfriend Kristen Stewart wears painful 'vampire' contact lens
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 10:01 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Robert Pattinson says he was glad that girlfriend Kristen Stewart finally had to wear the painful gold, 'vampire' contact lenses he had to deal with throughout the entire 'Twilight Saga.'
The actor told MTV News that Stewart, who had to wear brown contacts as Bella Swan, thought the contacts was no big deal.
"She's like, 'I wear contact lenses. Why do you always complain about yours?' " Pattinson said.
More money than sense? - 'Twilight's' Robert Pattinson's dog gets his own seat on planes
George Clooney considered killing himself six years ago while filming 'Syriana'
Liam Neeson is uncomfortably good in Ricky Gervais’ ‘Life’s too Short’ – VIDEOS
But then Stewart had to wear the gold contacts herself once she transformed into a vampire, which happens in the 'Breaking Dawn' films.
"When she finally wore them and was complaining about them every second of the day," said Pattinson, "it was kind of satisfying."
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 1" opens in theaters on November 18.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...