Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson used to "abuse" famous people before his "Twilight" megastardom
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2012 at 08:17 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The 26-year-old actor admits he gets a lot more negative attention from people back in the UK since appearing in the 'Twilight Saga' film series, but can understand their responses because he used to behave in the same way.
He said: "I used to be able to be in England and be fine. No one had any idea who I was. It came later in England.
"Now it's relatively similar [to the US]. But I get a lot more abuse in England. That's just a general English attitude. I did the same thing to famous people. It's just your instinct.."
Despite his wealth and fame, Robert - who recently reunited with his co-star Kristen Stewart after a brief split when she admitted cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders - insists he isn't extravagant and doesn't splash out on many luxuries.
He told The Sun newspaper: "Fortunately I don't really have any vices and I don't have any extravagant fantasies like buying a yacht or something like that.
"And I'm such a bad driver that I can't even contemplate buying a great sports car."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...