Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson told Kristen Stewart that she ‘completely humiliated’ him
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 08:19 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (Getty)|
According to reports Robert thinks that "all the trust has gone" after he found out about her affair.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Rob is devastated and deeply hurt."
"They spoke on the phone and he said 'You've completely humiliated me'. All the trust has gone."
Robert, 26, has been dating his 22-year-old co-star for three years told him the fling was just a "one off".
He demanded she apologise for her involvement with the 41-year-old film boss and she agreed.
She said in a statement: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused.
"This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
The source added: "Robert wanted the world to know that he hadn't done anything wrong and that she had made a fool of him publicly.
"He still can't fathom why she cheated. Kristen is begging for another chance. Robert is undecided."
An American magazine revealed it had pictures of the pair "in a marathon make-out session" in Hollywood.
The father-of-two's model wife Liberty Ross, 33, is also furious about the fling. Kristen is reportedly writing to her to say sorry.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...