Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson to sell LA home he shared with Kristen Stewart
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 09:26 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Robert Pattinson to sell his LA pad|
An insider told Us Weekly: "He said there are too many memories."
Robert has already moved his belongings out of the property – which he purchased in September last year – but Kristen, who has been splitting her time between Burbank, California, and Los Angeles' Woodland Hills, where her parents live, is yet to officially move out of the home.
Sources revealed the house – which was once owned by 'ER' actor Noah Wylie – features "amazing gardens" among its 1.5 acres of land, plus there is a 150-person screening room inside.
While the pair are not thought to have met face-to-face since Kristen's infidelity with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director was revealed, they are said to be "talking" and Robert still "thinks about her constantly".
Another insider explained: "Rob doesn't hate her and he's not mad ... he just doesn't get why she did it. He loves her and thinks about her constantly."
Robert and Kristen's friends also admitted the pair are edging closer to meeting in person in an attempt to patch up their three-year relationship.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...