Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson to sell LA home he shared with Kristen Stewart
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 09:26 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Robert Pattinson to sell his LA pad|
An insider told Us Weekly: "He said there are too many memories."
Robert has already moved his belongings out of the property – which he purchased in September last year – but Kristen, who has been splitting her time between Burbank, California, and Los Angeles' Woodland Hills, where her parents live, is yet to officially move out of the home.
Sources revealed the house – which was once owned by 'ER' actor Noah Wylie – features "amazing gardens" among its 1.5 acres of land, plus there is a 150-person screening room inside.
While the pair are not thought to have met face-to-face since Kristen's infidelity with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director was revealed, they are said to be "talking" and Robert still "thinks about her constantly".
Another insider explained: "Rob doesn't hate her and he's not mad ... he just doesn't get why she did it. He loves her and thinks about her constantly."
Robert and Kristen's friends also admitted the pair are edging closer to meeting in person in an attempt to patch up their three-year relationship.