Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson to meet Kristen Stewart for the first time since their split, at the MTV Video Music Awards
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 10:28 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Credit: George Pimentel/WireImage|
Despite breaking up, the 'Twilight' film stars are scheduled to present prizes at the annual event.
It would be the first time they are seen together in public since Kristen admitted cheating on him and moved out of his California home.
An MTV source revealed to the Daily Mirror newspaper: "This event could be a real embarrassment.
"The idea was for them to jointly present awards but that is looking unlikely now."
The insider continued to explain that standing together in front of an audience could mislead their fans into thinking they had reconciled.
They added: "If they go up on stage at the same time fans will believe they are united again.
"If Kristen goes up alone the crowd reaction will be astonishing.
"Fans have bought into the romance on and off screen so she could be in for a horrible night."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...