Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson to meet Kristen Stewart for the first time since their split, at the MTV Video Music Awards
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 10:28 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Credit: George Pimentel/WireImage|
Despite breaking up, the 'Twilight' film stars are scheduled to present prizes at the annual event.
It would be the first time they are seen together in public since Kristen admitted cheating on him and moved out of his California home.
An MTV source revealed to the Daily Mirror newspaper: "This event could be a real embarrassment.
"The idea was for them to jointly present awards but that is looking unlikely now."
The insider continued to explain that standing together in front of an audience could mislead their fans into thinking they had reconciled.
They added: "If they go up on stage at the same time fans will believe they are united again.
"If Kristen goes up alone the crowd reaction will be astonishing.
"Fans have bought into the romance on and off screen so she could be in for a horrible night."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...