Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson to do musical duet with onscreen daughter in 'Breaking Dawn Part 2'
Posted on Monday, January 23, 2012 at 08:17 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The multi-talented Robert Pattinson is set to perform a duet with his half-vampire daughter Renesmee in next year's 'Breaking Dawn Part 2,' according to Hollwood Life.
Carter Burwell, the composer from 'Twilight' and 'Breaking Dawn Part 1,' wrote the father/daughter duet.
“Generally, I don’t actually write anything until a film has actually been shot,” he told The Sag Harbor Express.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Leading priest predicts the end of celibacy in the Catholic Church
National Irish Coffee Day – how do you make the perfect Irish cocktail?
“But, there are some exceptions. In the movie I’m working on right now, which is Breaking Dawn: Part II, they needed Rob Pattinson and the actress who plays his daughter to play piano onscreen. I had to write this duet before they shot the film so they could actually learn the parts. Rob is a musician, so he prides himself on working out the fingering for these correctly.”
The 25-year-old actor played the piano in 'Twilight' and recorded two songs on the film's soundtrack: “Never Think” and “Let Me Sign” — written by his buds Marcus Foster and Bobby Long.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...