Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson thinks fans who camped outside the premier of 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' should be "thankful"
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 02:13 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
The heart-throb said: "Thank you very much [for coming] and be thankful you're by a Burger King!"
Robert's comments come just two days after he said it was "annoying" that he would have to travel to the British premier following a star-studded screening in Los Angeles where 1,500 fans camped for days outside the Nokia Theatre to catch a glimpse of the stars.
Meanwhile Kristen Stewart, 22, wowed onlookers as she attended the event in a very revealing sequin and lace jumpsuit by designer Zuhair Murad.
Robert looked dapper in a black suit and tie while Taylor Lautner, 20, wore a more casual navy suit with a black T-shirt.
Hundreds of people camped out to see the stars of the final instalment of the popular vampire franchise on the red carpet and all three stars spent time signing autographs and posing for photographs with their loyal fans.
Other guests at the glitzy premier included Mollie King, Vanessa White and Frankie Sandford from The Saturdays, as well as this year's 'X Factor' contestants and pregnant model Peaches Geldof.