Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson thinks fans who camped outside the premier of 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' should be "thankful"
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 02:13 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The heart-throb said: "Thank you very much [for coming] and be thankful you're by a Burger King!"
Robert's comments come just two days after he said it was "annoying" that he would have to travel to the British premier following a star-studded screening in Los Angeles where 1,500 fans camped for days outside the Nokia Theatre to catch a glimpse of the stars.
Meanwhile Kristen Stewart, 22, wowed onlookers as she attended the event in a very revealing sequin and lace jumpsuit by designer Zuhair Murad.
Robert looked dapper in a black suit and tie while Taylor Lautner, 20, wore a more casual navy suit with a black T-shirt.
Hundreds of people camped out to see the stars of the final instalment of the popular vampire franchise on the red carpet and all three stars spent time signing autographs and posing for photographs with their loyal fans.
Other guests at the glitzy premier included Mollie King, Vanessa White and Frankie Sandford from The Saturdays, as well as this year's 'X Factor' contestants and pregnant model Peaches Geldof.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...