Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson thinks that breaking up with someone feels like the end of the world - VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Robert Pattinson gets cosy with Jon Stewart|
Host Jon Stewart offered the actor some Ben & Jerry's ice cream to help cheer him up, joking they were "just two gals" chatting about a breakup.
Although Robert begged off any talk of his recent problems he agreed that for young people going through a breakup sometimes feels like the end of the world.
He answered: "It is" and prompted the audience to respond "Awwwwwww."
After the taping, he graced the red carpet at the Museum of Modern Art for his new movie 'Cosmopolis'.
While signing autographs for fans, he told crowds: "Thank you, guys, for being here."
The 26-year-old star had been keeping a low profile at Reese Witherspoon's Ojai, California estate.
Robert has been described as devastated by the admission by Kristen that she cheated on him with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director, Rupert Sanders.
The 22-year-old actress and the married Rupert have both issued public apologies.
Here's a report his first appearance:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...