Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson talked about ‘booze and Buddhism’ at private LA concert
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 at 10:28 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Posting a picture of herself with Robert on her Facebook page, Kennedy Nation, she wrote: “Black Keys at Sayers Club? In front of a scant 50 people? Doing a full set?? Are you kidding me??!! Next thing you’re going to tell me Robert Pattinson was there, and we spent an hour talking about booze and Buddhism. Oh, wait… (sic)”
Robert wasn’t accompanied by girlfriend Kristen Stewart, despite recently reconciling with her following her fling with 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders.
He is said to have forgiven her infidelity as they found fame on the 'Twilight Saga' franchise together and have a deep connection because of it.
A source said: "He started thinking nobody else would understand his life. His rational voice told him not to toss a three-year relationship for one infidelity.
"Rob weighed his options. He wouldn't even know where to start if he wand Kristen were to break up for good. They have a very deep connection. Plus, they're young. All relationships at that age have drama."