Robert Pattinson struggled to cope while filming "Rover" with Guy Pearce in Australia
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 26-year-old actor lived in the country earlier this year while he filmed the movie 'Rover' and co-star Guy Pearce has revealed Robert initially didn't enjoy his time in the country.
He told HollywoodLife: “Well, he struggled with the flies and the heat.
“I didn’t man him up, but the others manned him up.
“He had a nice time. He had a pretty good time, I’d say.”
Director David Michod previously spoken about Robert's difficulties adjusting to Australia.
He said: "He's very smart. It's been one of the beaut experiences [for him] ... to roam around and
breathe fresh air, but the flies are driving him crazy."
However, Robert is said to have used his time in Australia to contemplate the future of his relationship with Kristen following her fling with married director Rupert Sanders last year.
A source said: "Kristen is confident that her relationship with Rob is stronger than ever and has no problem whatsoever with Rob wanting to take things slow. They have been together pretty much non-stop since he's been back. The first person he wanted to see and spend time with is Kristen, and of course (their dogs) Bear and Bernie."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...